Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WANT HIS NUMBER? JUST SWITCH YOURS.


The Honorary Title's lead singer Jarrod Gorbel is drenching in sweat as he greets fans after his Wednesday night concert at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles, when a dark-haired girl runs up to him with a desperate look on her face.

"I tried to call you but your number changed!" she cries. "It was some gir -"

"Tiffany Wachowski!" says Gorbel with a knowing smile.

"You know who it is?" the girl asks confused.

"Yeah, it's Tiffany Wachowski," Gorbel says, emphasizing Wachowski like it's fun to say. "I changed my number and they gave it to someone in like three weeks! Everyone kept telling me about it so I called because I didn't believe it. The first time I got a voice mail and the second time I got a girl."

The name is a bit fun to say.

"Tiffany Wachowski," Gorbel repeats. "Yeah, she's been getting a lot of calls from my friends."

Well, considering the Honorary Title is signed by Warner Brothers and is currently on a nation-wide tour, I doubt Tiffany Wachowski minds getting phone calls from Gorbel's friends and even guitar-playing singer Gorbel himself.

Tiffany Wachowski. It's definitely fun to say.