Sunday, April 20, 2008

I HEART MILEY CYRUS

I can't help it. I love Miley Cyrus. I'm 22 years-old but today I had the urge to buy two, yes TWO Hannah Montana perfumes at the store. I bought one a while ago and I get compliments on it all the time so when I saw a couple sitting there on the store shelf, I had to snatch em' up.

I've hung out with Miley once. Okay, when I say 'hung out' I mean we were standing two feet from one another at a Grammy's concert dancing.

Have you seen the music video she made with her friend to Madonna and JT's 4 Minutes? Fantastic. My friends and I used to make music video songs all the time at her house. Our version of Natalia Imbruglia's Torn was magical. The only difference? Her video has nearly 2 million hits on You-Tube ... and it's actually good.

If you haven't seen Miley's video, check it out.