Sunday, November 9, 2008

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

"I love your hat! You look absolutely fabulous in it - but dahhhling, it's winter!"

- Some douche bag guy at NYC hotspot Rose Bar Friday night to me.

I think I was so taken back I actually said, "thanks." Five minutes later a guy with his entourage walks into the lounge wearing the same "winter" hat. Ha! I'm not the only person who thinks - knows- they're still stylish. If I was mean I would have said something along the lines of, "Thank you for your style tips but from the looks of it you aren't someone who should be giving them. If you had any fashion sense at all I might actually be offended, but you don't, so I won't waste any more of my time. Have a fabulous night." But unfortunately that would only lower me to the level of "douche." Hence, my evil alter ego can't have it's way... nor does my evil alter ego think of things to say on the spot.