Sunday, July 27, 2008

SOUP KNOWS BEST


There's no need to watch TV (besides Sports Center, Entourage and the Daily Show) when there is an amazing show called The Soup. If you're not a fan of the show, then you need to get on it. It's my weekly dose of laughter and catches me up on all the awful TV shows I wouldn't dare take the time to watch.


I used to go to tapings every week and before I left for NYC I needed to go to one more taping. I brought my family and this week they had guests on the show! Double the fun. 

Joel Mchale and his amazing wife and kids are my second family and I figured it was time he meet my actual family before I take off for NYC. 

The Soup always knows just how to point out how certain celebrity news shows are completely non-newsworthy, cheesy and an utter waste of time. However, a clip of the show is definitely worth your time.