Friday, May 2, 2008

E! PARTY GIRL RADIO SHOW



I've been occasionally guest co-hosting on E! Entertainment's radio show Party Girl with one of my best friends, Party Girl Cristina Gibson. The radio show is on Sirius and XM radio and it's available on I-Tunes. She's my co-worker at E! Online and does a weekly radio show where she dishes on parties, celebs and everything Hollywood. I've been co-hosting when her regular co-host is out, but today she asked me to be her permanent co-host!!!

We have a blast on the show and since we attend the same parties and events we have lots to chat about. Please, oh please, just understand that I really don't care this much about celebrity gossip, but it is a show for E!. In college I co-hosted a sports radio show and sideline reported at the USC football games. Let's just say this is a bit different. This week we dish about Coachella, celebs and the latest Hollywood bashes!

Check out Cristina and I on E!'s Party Girl radio show.