Thursday, May 15, 2008

YOU’RE NOT HURT KOBE! - ACCORDING TO HART, THAT IS.



“Kobe’s been playing what, 12 years in the NBA? I’m sure he’s had a back strain before. He’s okay. We’re not banking on him being hurt. He’s playing, so he’s not hurt. Nobody practices in the playoffs. He could be (hurt). I believe that but it’s the playoffs, everybody’s hurt on our team. D-Will’s back, his knee (points at Boozer). It’s like 90-something games into the season, so everybody’s banged up. We’ve been playing basketball since September; this is May now. He’ll be at full force.”

-Jason Hart, Utah Jazz

Kobe, on the other hand, said this after Game 5:

"Dude there can not be another level (of pain) after what I went through over there. That was the most pain I’ve ever felt in a game."

-Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers

... hmm, I wonder what Hart would say to that. You really think he's not hurting, Hart? I mean, really?