Monday, May 19, 2008

ANOTHER ONE OF MY NOT-SO-GREAT-IDEAS



Sometimes I don't always think things through. This is a picture of me yesterday at LAX by myself lugging a huge guitar, my suitcase, my purse and my laptop bag. It wasn't fun. In fact, it was just plain crazy.

I bought the guitar in Chicago because there was a store having a going-out-of-business sale and I've been wanting an electric guitar for awhile now. However, at the time I didn't consider that I would be traveling from Chicago to L.A. by myself lugging this heavy life-size guitar box along with all my other luggage.

It was ridiculous.

While this is only my second post about "not-so-great-ideas" I can guarantee there are many more. I prefer not to make the same ones over again so I made this lady in the airport snap a pic to remind myself of what not to do next time I go on vacation. Also, in my frustration I realized I would want to blog about this situation, thus I needed a visual. Oh well, rock on.