Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SEVEN DOWN NINE TO GO

The Lakers pulled off the win!!! ... hurt back and all, Kobe came through. Well, mostly the team came through for Kobe and secured the 111-104 victory over the Jazz. Thank you Pau and my buddy Lamar! The best part about Pau scoring is his super serious face and the "Pow!" graphic on the jumbo tron. The Lakers now lead the series over Utah 3-2. I'll have more behind the scenes stuff for you soon, but in the mean time I have a story to write, so for now you'll have to settle on these paparazzi pics of me scooping out the Laker's pre-game practice ...

Okay, okay, they're actually pics ESPN 710's Beto Duran took. He is a big fan of my blog ("big fan" meaning I force him to read it) and he takes pre-game pics for his ESPN 710 Blog. He does all the Lakers insider reports and he gave me a shout out today on the radio ...